Tektronix 2712 Spectrum Analyzer
- 频率精度 5 × 10-7
- 灵敏度至 -139 dBm (-92 dBmV) with Built-In Preamp
- 124 K of RAM
- EMC Measurements with Optional Quasi-Peak Detector
- 扫频测量 至1.8GHz的内部或外接跟踪源
Tektronix 2712 频谱仪内建频率计, 完全的编程能力, 数字和真实模拟显示, 108个或更多的显示存储.
Frequency-corrected tuning and phase-lock stabilization enhance the ability to resolve close-in signals and reliably demodulate narrowband signals. Sensitivity up to -127 dBm (-80 dBmV) at 300-Hz resolution bandwidth (RBW) lets you see weak signals. The built-in preamp can improve sensitivity another 12 dB, up to -139 dBm (-92 dBmV). Up to 80-dB on-screen dynamic range ensures visibility of weak signals in the presence of strong ones.
A 300 Hz RBW filter with a shape factor <7:1 means youll see many close-in sidebands and spurious or unexpected signals you might otherwise miss. At the other end of the spectrum the 5-MHz RBW filter is useful when demodulating wideband signals such as actively modulated video carriers.
The built-in signal counter, with 0.5 ppm ±10 Hz accuracy, offers added power for rapidly identifying signals. The capability to choose between digital and true-analog displays lets you examine signals for characteristics that are not visible on digital-only displays.
Sweep speeds of 1 µsec/div, TV Line and TV Field triggering, an internal audio amplifier, AM/FM detectors, and the optional Video Monitor Mode all make video communications measurements easier.
Bandwidth, Carrier-to-Noise, Noise Power, Signal Search, and FM Deviation modes provide additional measurement power and convenience. Occupied Bandwidth Mode, with percent settable from 1 to 99%, aids in broadcast and radio measurements.
The optional internal or external tracking generator provides high dynamic range swept measurements to 1.8 GHz.
To help simplify your EMC measurements, the 2712 offers an optional quasi-peak detector, EMI resolution bandwidth filters, and fully corrected E-field intensity measurements to assist in precertification and troubleshooting. EMC ancillary devices are available to provide a complete measurement solution.
Tektronix 2711 Spectrum Analyzer
The 2711 offers a wide range of features at an extremely affordable price. This value leader is well-suited for checking broadcast transmitter performance and communications system operations, looking for unwanted RF emissions, testing two-way communications equipment, maintaining industrial security, and teaching frequency domain concepts in the classroom, plus a wide variety of other applications.
The standard 2711 shares many of 2712s valuable features, such as compact size and light weight (9.5 kg, about 21 lbs.). Both instruments can also be quickly converted to rack operation with optional rackmount adapters.
Frequency accuracy is 1 × 10-5 and sensitivity is up to -117 dBm (-70 dBmV) at 3 kHz RBW. The built-in preamp can add another 12 dB, up to -129 dBm (-82 dBmV). Up to 80-dB on-screen dynamic range helps see weak signals, even when strong ones are present.
True-analog display capability, along with fast sweep speeds and TV Line and TV Field triggering provide convenient demodulation of video carriers for making depth-of-modulation checks or looking at special baseband data, VITS, and many other signals.
An internal audio amplifier and AM/FM detectors let you hear demodulated signals, using either the built-in speaker or headphone jack, for fast signal identification and troubleshooting in communications applications.
With the Video Monitor (Opt. 10) installed, you can view broadcast (AM) TV signals or down-converted satellite (FM) signals.
The 2711 can also be used with a set of near-field probes as a handy EMC diagnostic tool.
以下指标同样适用于 2712 和 2711 预热15分钟后，特殊标注的除外。
频率范围 - 9 kHz to 1800 MHz
- 2712: 5×10-7 of CF ±700 Hz
- 2711: 1×10-5 of CF ±5 kHz
频率计数器精度 (Std. 2712, Opt. 02 2711) -
- 2712: 5×10-7 of CF ±10 Hz, ±1 LSB
- 2711: 1×10-5 of CF ±10 Hz, ±1 LSB
点光标频率精度*1 - CF Accuracy ±3% of span
Long-term Drift*1 -
- 2712: 2 ppm/yr
- 2711: 10 ppm/yr
Short-term Drift -
- 2712: ≤400 Hz maximum drift between correction cycles
- 2711: ≤20 kHz maximum drift between correction cycles
Residual FM -
- 2712: ≤100 Hz pk-pk/20 msec at ≤20 kHz span/div; ≤2 kHz pk-pk/20 msec at >20 kHz span/div
- 2711: ≤2 kHz pk-pk/20 msec
Resolution Bandwidth (-6 dB) -
- 2712: 5 MHz, 300 kHz, 30 kHz, 3 kHz, 300 Hz
- 2711: 5 MHz, 300 kHz, 30 kHz, 3 kHz
- 2712 with Opt. 14: Add 1 MHz, 100 kHz, 10 kHz, and 1 kHz
- 2712 with Opt. 12: Add 1 MHz, 120 kHz, 9 kHz, 1 kHz - 200 Hz replaces 300 Hz filter
Resolution Bandwidth Shape Factor (60 dB/6 dB) - ≤7:1 for RBW ≤1 MHz
Noise Sidebands - ≤70 dBc at 30 × RBW
- Approx. 1/100 (Auto) of RBW
- Manual Selection: 3 Hz to 300 kHz in 1-3 sequence
Freq. Span/Div. Range -
- 2712: 180 MHz to 1 kHz
- 2711: 180 MHz to 10 kHz selected in 1-2-5 sequence or within two significant digits through a menu
Span Accuracy - ±3% over the center eight divisions
平坦度 - ±1.5 dB measured with 10 dB internal RF attenuation (preamp off).
垂直显示模式 - 10, 5, 1 dB/div, Linear.
- 2712: -139 (preamp on) to +20 dBm (-92 to +67 dBmV).
- 2711: -129 (preamp on) to +20 dBm (-82 to +67 dBmV).
显示动态范围 - 80 dB max (limited to 40 dB in optional 2712 Quasi-Peak Detector mode).
- LOG Mode: -70 to +20 dBm (-23 to +67 dBmV), or to -90 dBm with preamp on.
- LINEAR Mode: 8.8 µV to 280 mV.
- LOG Mode: 1 dB or 10 dB.
- LINEAR Mode: 1-2-5 sequence.
Mixer Input Level - Automatically controlled by instrument for on-screen signals. Level selectable between -20 to -50 dBm (+27 to -3 dBmV).
- 10 dB/div: ±1.0 dB/10 dB to max. cum. error of ±2 dB over 70 dB range; ±2.0 dB/10 dB over 70-80 dB range.
- 5 dB/div: ±1.0 dB/10 dB to max. cum. error of ±2 dB over 40 dB range.
- 1 dB/div: 1 dB max. error over 8 dB range.
- Linear Mode: ±5% of full scale.
衰减器范围 - 0 to 50 dB, 2 dB steps.
- 2712: -127 dBm (-80 dBmV) at 300 Hz RBW, -139 dBm (-92 dBmV) at 300 Hz RBW with preamp on (to 600 MHz).
- 2711: -117 dBm (-70 dBmV) at 3 kHz RBW, -129 dBm (-82 dBmV) at 3 kHz RBW with preamp on (to 600 MHz).
Spurious Response (Preamp Off)
- Residual Spurious Response - ≤-100 dBm referenced to input of 1st mixer
- 3rd Order IM Distortion - ≤-70 dBc, from any two on-screen signals within any frequency span measured with 1st mixer input level of ≤-30 dBm (+17 dBmV)
- 2nd Harmonic Distortion - ≤-66 dBc measured with 1st mixer input level of ≤-40 dBm (+7 dBmV)
- LO Emission - ≤-70 dBm with 0 dB RF attenuation
- RF Input - Type-N connector, 50 ohm
- VSWR with 10 dB or More RF Attenuation - 1.5:1 max
- Maximum Safe Input - +20 dBm (+67 dBmV) (0.1 W) continuous peak with 0 dB RF attenuation; 100 V DC (initially applied with full attenuation)
- 1 dB Compression Point - ≥-15 dBm (+32 dBmV) with 0 dB RF attenuation
扫描时间 - 1 µsec to 2 sec/div in 1-2-5 seq. (7-decade range); AUTO SWEEP mode; MANUAL SWEEP select
扫描时间精度 - ±10% over the center eight divisions
触发 - Free run, internal, external, line, TV field, TV line, single sweep, manual scan
- Internal: One division or more of signal
- External: Min. 1.0 V peak, (15 Hz to 1 MHz)
BNC connector, 10 kilohm impedance, DC coupled 0.1 µs min.
Pulse width: 35 V max.
DC coupled. 0-50 kHz, 0-1.4 V (175 mV/div typical) signal input for vertical deflection of CRT beam.
扫描闸门输出 - TTL level, HI while CRT beam sweeps.
扫描输出 - +1.3 to -1.3 V, negative-going ramp, proportional to the horizontal sweep. Source impedance ≤50 ohm.
视频输出 - 0 to +1.6 V of video signal, proportional to vertical display amplitude. 0 V is top of screen. 1 kilohm impedance.
光标 - Single marker/delta marker; next right, next left peaks; next lower, next higher peaks; (highest) peak find; marker to center frequency and reference level.
- Lithium battery backup.
- 2712: 124 KB available; up to 108 displays saved; 36 front-panel setups, large user-definable key routines, and antenna tables (exact number and size depends on NV RAM utilization).
- 2711: 28 KB available; up to 18*2 displays saved and 9*2 front-panel setups, user-definable key routines, and antenna tables.
数字化存储显示 - Selectable acquisition modes of positive peak only, positive/negative peak. SAVE A, B, C, and active D trace; up to four traces on screen; MAX HOLD A, B; MIN HOLD A, B, C; B, C MINUS A; WATERFALL display mode; digital storage off provides analog sweep.
Ensemble Averaging - Provides weighted continuous or discrete averaging of display resulting in reduction of random noise.
Internal Preamp - Preamp can be switched in/out of circuit (flatness degrades above 600 MHz, provides approximately 12 dB sensitivity improvement).
Alternative Reference Level Units - dBm, dBmV, dBV, dBµV, dBµW, dBµV/m.
用户自定义开机状态 - Instrument powers up to user-definable state or factory default condition.
Center Measure - Signal is centered with frequency and peak amplitude automatically read out (not a marker mode). The signal is counted in the 2712 or 2711 with Option 02.
Signal Track - Drifting signal is kept at display center with correct frequency and peak amplitude displayed.
Graticule Illumination -
For CRT photography in analog display mode.
Supports Epson FX and LQ Series Printers through a built-in GPIB interface (Std. 2712, 2711 Opt. 03), RS-232C interface (Opt. 08, 2712 and 2711).
*1 Typical but unwarranted performance parameters.
*2 Up to 108 saved displays, 36 front-panel setups available with Opt. 03 or 08.
Electromagnetic Compatibility -
- EC92 EMC Directive 89/336/EEC.
- Emissions: EN50081-I.
- Radiated Emissions, 30 MHz to 1 GHz, EN55022 Class B (CISPR 22 B).
- Conducted Emissions, 150 kHz to 30 MHz, EN55022 Class B (CISPR 22 B).
- Conducted Emissions, power line harmonics. 0 to 2 kHz, IEC 555-213.
- Immunity: EN50082-1.
- Electrostatic Discharge, 8 kV, IEC 801-2.
- Radiated Immunity, 27 MHz to 500 MHz, IEC 801-3. No response above -90 dBm in a 3 V/meter field. Fast transients, capacitive clamp, 1 kV power leads, 500 V control leads, IEC 801-4.
- Power Line Surge, 1 kV differential mode, 2 kV Common mode, IEC 801-5.
Vibration - Meets MIL-T-28800E, Paragraph 126.96.36.199.1 (modified).
电源 - 105 W max. (1.4 A) at 115 V, 60 Hz. Operates 48 Hz to 440 Hz, 90 to 132 V AC, or 48 Hz to 63 Hz to 250 V AC. Battery power (Opt. 07) available.