规格: 20 reactions
名称: ViraPower™ HiPerform™ T-REx™ Gateway® Expression System
The ViraPower™ HiPerform™ T-REx™ Gateway® Expression System includes all the components needed to generate lentivirus, including vector kit, 293FT cell line, and the support kit. This kit combines Invitrogen’s ViraPower™ HiPerform™ Lentiviral, T-REx™ and Gateway® technologies to facilitate easy recombination-based cloning and lentiviral-based, regulated (Tetracycline-inducible), high-level expression of a target gene in dividing and non-dividing mammalian cells. The pLenti6.3⁄ TO⁄ V5-DEST vector is equipped with two key genetic elements, making it a HiPerform™ vector: the Woodchuck Posttranscriptional Regulatory Element (WPRE) and the central Polypurine Tract (cPPT) sequence from the HIV-1 integrase gene to produce at least 4-fold increase in protein expression compared to vectors lacking these elements.
• WPRE (Woodchuck Posttranscriptional Regulatory Element) from the woodchuck hepatitis virus, increases transgene expression and cPPT (central Polypurine Tract) from the HIV-1 integrase gene, increases the copy number of lentivirus integrating into the host genome, thus increasing viral titer. WPRE and cPPT together produce at least a four-fold increase in protein expression in most cell types, compared to other vectors that do not contain these elements.
• Hybrid promoter consisting of the human cytomegalovirus (CMV) promoter and two tetracycline operator 2 (TetO2) sites for high-level, regulated expression of the target gene
• Blasticidin selection marker for stable selection under control of SV40 promoter
• Generates replication-incompetent lentivirus for transducing dividing and non-dividing mammalian cells
• Easy recombination-based cloning using Gateway® technology
• Stable, long-term, tetracycline-regulated expression
• Enhanced protein expression, up to 4-fold or greater, compared to traditional lentiviral expression systems
For Research Use Only. Not for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.