规格: 1 KIT
名称: Lumio™ Green Detection Kit
The Lumio™ Green Detection Kit is a sensitive and highly specific kit for labeling Lumio™ fusion proteins prior to electrophoresis. The Lumio™ Green Kit enables immediate visualization of Lumio™ fusion protein bands directly in a polyacrylamide gel. Using the Lumio™ Green Detection Kit youll:
Label proteins fused to a Lumio™ sequence
Visualize results immediately after electrophoresis—eliminate gel staining and western blotting
Detect nanogram levels of protein with a UV transilluminator, equipped with a standard camera (Figure 1), or a laser-based scanner
The Lumio™ Green Detection Reagent, included in the Lumio™ Green Detection Kit, can also be used for real-time detection of protein synthesis during in vitro transcription-translation reactions.
Immediate and Effortless Detection
To detect using the Lumio™ Green Detection Kit simply:
1. Add the Lumio™ Green Detection Reagent and the optimized Lumio™ Sample Buffer to your protein sample and heat for 10 minutes at 70°C.
2. Add the Lumio™ In-Gel Detection Enhancer to your sample mix and incubate for 5 minutes at room temperature.
3. Load and electrophorese your protein gel.
4. Visualize your Lumio™ fusion protein bands with a UV transilluminator, equipped with a standard camera, or laser-based scanner.
5. After documenting your Lumio™ Green signal, total protein staining can be performed.
For Research Use Only. Not for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.