规格: 1 kit
名称: QCM Laminin Migration Assay (24-well, fluorometric) 原装正品
Application Notes: The Millipore QCM Laminin Migration Assay incorporates a 5 µm porous membrane Boyden chamber and mouse laminin, a major extracellular matrix (ECM) protein in basement membrane, to examine cell migration dependent upon the presence of laminin. The laminin is isolated from mouse sarcoma and it is enriched with mouse laminin 1 (laminin-111). This ECM promotes cell adhesion, proliferation as well as migration in many cell types such as embryonic stem cells, neural cells, liver cells and cancer cells. Cells interact with laminin through integrins α1β1, α2β2, α3β1, α6β1, α7β1, and α6β4. The assay is designed specifically to examine the migration of a subset of fibroblasts, cancer cells and neural cells.
Laminin protein is coated on the bottom of each chamber’s porous membrane as the driver for cell migration. A similarly BSA-coated control chamber(s) provides an appropriate migration control. Cells that migrate toward laminin are stained using Calcein-AM™ a living cell fluorescent dye, quantified on a fluorescent microplate reader.
1. 24-well Cell Migration Plate Assembly - 5 µm: (Part No. 2005708) Two 24-well plates, each containing 12- 5 µm pore inserts per plate.
2. BSA 30% solution: (Part No. CS203352) One vial containing 0.5 mL of a 30% solution.
3. 24-well Stain Receiver Plate: (Part No. PIMWS2450) One each.
4. 96-Well Black Quantitation Plate: (Part No. CR201763) One each.
5. Forceps: 1 pair
1. Laminin: (Part No. CS202685) Two vials each containing 60 μg in solution.
2. Accutase™: (Cat. No. SCR005) One 100 mL bottle of cell detachment solution.
3. Calcein-AM: (Part No. CS202541) One 50 µg vial.
Storage Conditions: ECM221 should be used within four months from date of receipt. In that time:
ECM221-1 kit components should be stored at 2° to 8°C. DO NOT FREEZE.
ECM221-2 kit components must be stored at -20°C until needed.