规格: 1 vial
名称: TRAPeze Telomerase Positive Control Cell Pellet 原装正品
Application Notes: Instructions for Use
1. Resuspend the cell pellet in 200 μl of 1X CHAPS Lysis Buffer.
2. Incubate the suspension on ice for 30 minutes.
3. Spin the sample in a microcentrifuge at 12,000 X g for 20 minutes at 4°C.
4. Transfer 160 μl of the supernatant into a fresh tube.
5. Aliquot and quick-freeze the remaining extract on dry ice, and store at -75°C to -85°C. The extracts for the TRAP assay should be quick-frozen on dry ice after each use. Aliquots should not be freeze-thawed more than 5 times to avoid loss of telomerase activity. Additionally, aliquoting reduces the risk of contamination.
6. Use 1000 cell equivalents (2 μl of a 1:10 dilution) per TRAP assay, according to the kit manuals.
Storage Conditions: Must be stored at -75°C to -85°C. Telomerase in specimens stored as a cell pellet is stable at this temperature for several years. Once the cell extract is made (in 1X CHAPS Lysis Buffer), it is stable for 1 year, if not subjected to more than 5 freeze-thaw cycles