Designed primarily for cellular work where the nucleus remains intact after homogenization.
· All-glass construction
· Two pestles are supplied with each complete unit
· Large clearance pestle is used for the initial sample reduction
· Small clearance pestle is used to form the final homogenate
· Replacement components are available and completely interchangeable
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements