5X Taq Master Mix is a ready-to-use mixture of Taq DNA Polymerase, salts, magnesium, and dNTPs for efficient amplification of templates in reactions.
5X Taq Master Mix is a ready-to-use mixture of Taq DNA Polymerase, salts, magnesium, and dNTPs for efficient amplification of templates in reactions. All you have to do is to add template and primers, and this will cut your reaction setup time by half. The 5X Taq Master Mix comes as one vial, and the vial contains about 1 ml of solution, which is 100 PCR reactions (10 μl each if use 50 ul system).
- Convenient: All reagents of PCR are included in the premix expect template and primers.
- Strongly performance: Taq DNA Polymerase included, easy to amplify from colony and λDNA, even from human genomic DNA.
- Stably: No detectable reduction of PCR performance is observed after storage for two weeks at 37 ℃ or 20 cycles of Freeze-thaw.
GenScript 5X Taq Master Mix can be used in most PCR applications including the following:
- Colony screening
- PCR from λDNA
- PCR from genomic DNA
- 250 U/ml Taq DNA Polymerase and stabilizer
- 50 mM Tris-HCl (pH 9.0), 250 mM KCl, 7.5 mM MgCl2, 1 mM dNTP Mixture, 0.5% Triton X-100
Store at -20 ℃ after receiving.