规格: 100 UG
名称: 2,4-dienoyl-CoA Reductase (DECR1) Monoclonal Antibody
This mouse monoclonal antibody recognizes 2,4-dienoyl-CoA reductase (DECR1) in human.
• Clone⁄PAD: 8B1AD10
• Isotype: Mouse IgG1, Kappa
• Concentration: 1 mg⁄ml in Hepes-Buffered Saline (HBS) with 0.02% azide as a preservative.
• Gene ID: 1666
• Gene Symbol: DECR1 2,4-dienoyl CoA reductase 1, mitochondrial
• Alternative Names: 2,4-dienoyl-CoA reductase, mitochondrial, 2,4-dienoyl-CoA reductase [NADPH], 4-enoyl-CoA reductase [NADPH], DECR, NADPH, SDR18C1, DECR1
• In-Cell ELISA
• Immunoprecipitation (only from isolated mitochondria)
Specific for DECR1
This monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes DECR1, an accessory enzyme which participates in the beta-oxidation and metabolism of unsaturated fatty enoyl-CoA esters. Entrez Gene: 1666)
Invitrogen—Your Assurance of Reliability and Quality
As part of the Invitrogen antibody family, this DECR1 monoclonal antibody is backed by Invitrogen’s quality control and technical support. This antibody has been validated in immunocytochemistry, immunohistochemistry, in-cell ELISA, and immunoprecipitation of isolated mitochondria.
For Research Use Only. Not for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.