产品名称：RAPIDSTEP ECL REAGENT
Application Notes: Immunoblotting
Note: To achieve an optimal signal:noise ratio, it is necessary to optimize the concentration of primary and secondary antibodies.
Protocol for Use
1. Remove the membrane containing immobilized proteins from the last wash and place on a flat surface, protein side facing up. Do not allow the membrane to dry
2. Spray RapidStep™ ECL Reagent on the surface of the membrane to sufficiently cover the entire membrane. Gently shake the container to ensure the membrane is evenly covered. Generally 2 sprays are sufficient to cover a 5 cm x 5 cm area.
3. Incubate the membrane for 1 min at room temperature without agitation. Proteins with low specificity or low reactivity with the primary antibody may require longer incubation times.
4. Drain the excess RapidStep™ ECL Reagent by holding the membrane vertically and touch the edge of the membrane against absorbent paper. Failure to drain sufficiently may lead to high background.
5. Wrap the membrane in plastic wrap and gently smooth out air pockets.
6. Place the membrane in a film cassette, protein side facing up.
7. Place X-ray film on top of the membrane, close the cassette and expose for an appropriate period of time. Optimal exposure times should be determined for each experiment.
Presentation: Liquid; , containing no preservative.
Storage Conditions: Protect from light.
Specificity: Volume supplied is sufficient for covering up to 2000 cm2 of membrane.