REUSABLE SCREW THREAD CULTURE TUBES
KIMAX® culture tube made from tubing with uniform wall thickness for maximum heat transfer and chemical resistance.
· The 20 x 125 mm size of these tubes is suitable for the determination of insulin according to the method of Alving, Rubin and Millor, Journal of Biological Chemistry, 127, 3 (March 1939)
· Provided with phenolic screw-thread caps, unattached
· Series 45066 is designed from ASTM E982, Type VI, Class A requirements
· Series 45066A is designed from ASTM E982, Type VI, Class B requirements
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements