· CARE FOR THE CUSTOMERS
· It is important to remember, that a support of most of the new devices requires only a software update , because the BeeProg is truly a universal programmer. With our prompt service you can have new device added to the list of supported devices within hours! See AlgOR (Algorithm On Request) service for details.
· Free software updates are available by download from our WEB site.
· Keep-Current and AlgOR services, our next step towards customer satisfaction.
Keep-Current service means, that ELNEC ships the latest version of programmer software and updated user documentation (Keep-Current package) to customer . The Keep-Current service is your hassle-free guarantee that you achieving the highest quality programming on ELNEC programmers, at minimal cost.
AlgOR (Algorithm On Request) service gives the user a tool to influence amount and types of programmed devices as needed.
· Advanced design of the BeeProg programmer, including protective circuits, original brand components, and careful manufacturing and burning allows us to provide a three-year warranty on parts and labor for the programmer (limited 25 000-cycle warranty on ZIF sockets).
SpecificationHARDWAREBase unit, DACs
· USB 2.0 port
· FPGA based IEEE 1284 slave printer port, up to 1MB/s transfer rate
· on-board intelligence: powerful microprocessor and FPGA based state machine
· three D/A converters for VCCP, VPP1, and VPP2, controllable rise and fall time
· VCCP range 0..8V/1A
· VPP1, VPP2 range 0..26V/1A
· selftest capability
· protection against surge and ESD on power supply input, parallel port connection
ZIF socket, pindriver
· 48-pin DIL ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) socket accepts both 300/600 mil devices up to 48-pin
· pindrivers: 48 universal
· VCCP/VPP1/VPP2 can be connected to each pin
· perfect ground for each pin
· FPGA based TTL driver provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down on all pindriver pins
· analog pindriver output level selectable from 1.8 V up to 26V
· current limitation, overcurrent shutdown, power failure shutdown
· ESD protection on each pin of socket (IEC1000-4-2: 15kV air, 8kV contact)
· continuity test: each pin is tested before every programming operation
10-pin male type with missinsertion lock
5 TTL pindrivers, provides H, L, CLK, pull-up, pull-down; level H selectable from 1.8V up to 5V to handle all (low-voltage including) devices.
1x VCCP voltage (range 2V..7V/100mA), can be applied to pins 1, 3
programmed chip voltage (VCCP) with both source/sink capability and voltage sense
1x VPP voltage (range 2V..25V/50mA), can be applied to pins 2,3,4,6,8,10
target system supply voltage (range 2V..6V/250mA)
DEVICE SUPPORTProgrammer, in ZIF socket
· EPROM: NMOS/CMOS, 2708*, 27xxx and 27Cxxx series, with 8/16 bit data width, full support for LV series
· EEPROM: NMOS/CMOS, 28xxx, 28Cxxx, 27EExxx series, with 8/16 bit data width
· Flash EPROM: 28Fxxx, 29Cxxx, 29Fxxx, 29BVxxx, 29LVxxx, 29Wxxx, 49Fxxx series, from 256Kbit to 32Mbit, with 8/16 bit data width, full support for LV series
· Serial E(E)PROM: 24Cxxx, 24Fxxx, 25Cxxx, 45Dxxx, 59Cxxx, 25Fxxx, 25Pxxx, 85xxx, 93Cxxx, NVM3060, MDAxxx series, full support for LV series
· Configuration (EE)PROM: XCFxxx, XC17xxxx, XC18Vxxx, EPCxxx, AT17xxx, 37LVxx
· 1-Wire E(E)PROM: DS1xxx, DS2xxx
· PROM: AMD, Harris, National, Philips/Signetics, Tesla, TI
· NV RAM: Dallas DSxxx, SGS/Inmos MKxxx, SIMTEK STKxxx, XICOR 2xxx, ZMD U63x series
· PLD: Altera: MAX 3000A, MAX 7000A, MAX 7000B, MAX 7000S, MAX7000AE
· PLD: Lattice: ispGAL22V10x, ispLSI1xxx, ispLSI1xxxEA, ispLSI2xxx, ispLSI2xxxA, ispLSI2xxxE, ispLSI2xxxV, ispLSI2xxxVE, ispLSI2xxxVL, LC4xxxB/C/V/ZC, M4-xx/xx, M4A3-xx/xx, M4A5-xx/xx, M4LV-xx/xx
· PLD: Xilinx: XC9500, XC9500XL, XC9500XV, CoolRunner XPLA3, CoolRunner-II
· other PLD: SPLD/CPLD series: AMI, Atmel, AMD-Vantis, Gould, Cypress, ICT, Lattice, NS, Philips, STM, VLSI, TI
· Microcontrollers 48 series: 87x41, 87x42, 87x48, 87x49, 87x50 series
· Microcontrollers 51 series: 87xx, 87Cxxx, 87LVxx, 89Cxxx, 89Sxxx, 89LVxxx, all manufacturers, Philips LPC series
· Microcontrollers Intel 196 series: 87C196 KB/KC/KD/KT/KR/...
· Microcontrollers Atmel AVR: AT90Sxxxx, ATtiny, ATmega series
· Microcontrollers Cypress: CY8Cxxxxx
· Microcontrollers ELAN: EM78Pxxx
· Microcontrollers Microchip PICmicro: PIC10xxx, PIC12xxx, PIC16xxx, PIC17Cxxx, PIC18xxx, dsPIC series
· Microcontrollers Motorola: 68HC05, 68HC08, 68HC11 series
· Microcontrollers National: COP8xxx series
· Microcontrollers NEC: uPD78Pxxx series
· Microcontrollers Scenix (Ubicom): SXxxx series
· Microcontrollers SGS-Thomson: ST6xx, ST7xx, ST10xx series
· Microcontrollers TI: MSP430 and MSC121x series
· Microcontrollers ZILOG: Z86/Z89xxx and Z8xxx series
· Microcontrollers other: EM Microelectronic, Fujitsu, Goal Semiconductor, Hitachi, Holtek, Princeton, Macronix, Winbond, Infineon(Siemens), NEC, Samsung, Toshiba, ...
Programmer, through ISP connector
· Serial E(E)PROM: IIC series
· Microcontrollers Atmel: AT89Sxxx, AT90Sxxxx, ATtiny, ATmega series
· Microcontrollers Cypress: CY8C2xxxx
· Microcontrollers Elan: EM78Pxxx
· Microcontrollers EM Microelectronic: 4 and 8 bit series
· Microcontrollers Microchip PICmicro: PIC10xxx, PIC12xxx, PIC16xxx, PIC17xxx, PIC18xxx, dsPIC series
· Microcontrollers Motorola/Freescale: HC08 GT, LJ, QY, QT series
· Microcontrollers Philips: LPC series
· Microcontrollers TI: MSP430
· PLD: Lattice: ispGAL22xV10x, ispLSI1xxxEA, ispLSI2xxxE, ispLSI2xxxV, ispLSI2xxxVE, ispLSI2xxxVL, M4-xx/xx, M4LV-xx/xx, M4A3-xx/xx, M4A5-xx/xx, LC4xxxB/C/V/ZC
· Various PLD (also by JAM player/JTAG support):
Altera: MAX 3000A, MAX 7000A, MAX 7000B, MAX 7000S, MAX 9000, MAX II
Xilinx: XC9500, XC9500XL, XC9500XV, CoolRunner XPLA3, CoolRunner-II
devices marked * are obsolete, programming with additional module
for all supported devices see actual DEVICE LIST
· TTL type: 54,74 S/LS/ALS/H/HC/HCT series
· CMOS type: 4000, 4500 series
· Static RAM: 6116 .. 624000
· User definable test pattern generation
· package support includes DIP, PLCC, SOIC, PSOP, SSOP, TSOP, TSSOP, TQFP, QFN (MLF), SDIP, BGA and other
· support all devices in DIP with default socket
· support devices in non-DIP packages up to 48 pins with universal adapters
· programmer is compatible with third-party adapters for non-DIP support
· It is important to know, we always use random numbers pattern for programming speed testing. Some our competitors use "sparse" pattern, where only few non-Blak data are programmed or are there are used data with only few 0 bits (FE, EF, etc.). This cheating approach can "decrease" programming time considerable. If you plan to compare, ask always which pattern they use.
· The programming speed depends on PC speed only slightly.