体积: 455 x 195 x 455 mm
重量: 20 kg
The Siemens K1190 Data Line Analyzer provides fast and accurate measurement of all parameters for assessment of data lines.
The results of the computer-controlled measured-value processing are displayed on a CRT screen (80 mm x 80 mm). The instrument incorporates transmitter and receiver in one unit.
Aplications and special features
- Frequency range 200 Hz to 3,6 kHz with multiton test signal (MTTS) referring to supplement 3.7,ITU-T O.series (formerly CCITT)
- Level and group delay distortion, return loss, impedance and harmonic distortion are measured in 1 s and results presented as a continuous curve or alphanumeric table
- Transients exceeding certain thresholds, e.g. impulsive noise, interruptions, amplitude hits, and phase hits are counted to CCITT recommendations (ITU-T)
- Noise level, phase jitter, level variations and frequency shift are measured to CCITT (ITU-T) recommendations as a function of time
- Remote capability and playback of results for route measurements; IEC bus and V.24 interface; video output
- Selftest program for monitoring the analog and computer hardware
- Voice communication via data line under test